Queen’s Park apply to OSCR to set up the QPFC Foundation.
The Club have applied to the Office of Scottish Charities Regulator to create their own charitable arms to be knows as the Queen’s Park FC Foundation.
The new charity will work across Glasgow but will focus on working with communities in the South Side with a focus on those in need or living with deprivation.
The Foundation will operate independently of the Club with it’s own board of directors, governance, and finance but will work hand in hand with the club to maximise benefit to local people.
The Charity will embrace a number of objectives including:
- The advance of public participation in sport
- To advance health including physical and mental health
- To advance education through the provision of educational programmes
- To advance, arts, heritage and cultural
- To advance citizenship
- To promote equality and diversity
- To provide recreational facilities